With school years wrapping up, students and parents get overwhelmed with events. We have a few dojo announcements, or rather reminders, for everyone that may have lost the information in the shuffle.
1) Our new Saturday morning class schedule is in effect! Tournament Training (Black Belt Club or by invitation) is 8:30-10:30 and All-Levels Class (appropriate for make-ups) is 10:30-11:30.
2) Belt testing is next Wednesday. Testing is by invitation only, but we encourage everyone to come and support their fellow karate-ka. Youth testing is 5:30-6:30 and Teen/Adult testing is 7:00-8:30. There is no formal warm-up, so please arrive 15 minutes early for independent warm-up. If you’re not testing and regularly attend Wednesday classes, you can make up the following Thursday evening or attend the Saturday All-Levels class.
3) Early Bird Registration for Summer Day Camp is closing next Monday, June 15th. Sign up now to get the Early Bird Discount!
4) Don’t forget to participate in our Summer Dojo Challenge. The challenge consists of 30 days of karate fitness and can be completed in any order. A parent, senpai, or sensei needs to initial each challenge completed. When you succeed, you’ll earn a USA Karate Academy patch and a certificate to be posted in the dojo. All belt levels are encouraged to participate.
5) The dojo is closed Saturday, July 4th for Independence Day. Have a safe and happy holiday!
As always, feel free to come into the dojo or call us with any questions. Enjoy the beautiful weather!